Please see below details of a beneficial Club Leaders workshop on Developing a Marketing Strategy.
The workshop is aimed to help clubs market themselves appropriately to ensure they have the resources they need to be sustainable and successful in the long term.
The seminar covers:
- What a marketing strategy is and why it’s useful to plan
- Marketing strategy and using a simple framework
- Creating your clubs vision and setting objectives
- Setting your marketing strategy and action
- Evaluating marketing activities and measuring outcomes
Date: Tuesday 22 July 2014
Venue: Vision West Notts College, Sports Centre, Derby Road, NG18 5BH
The course is FREE but we do require clubs to book onto this – http://www.coachingnottinghamshire.co.uk/
Maximum of 2 members per club.
Any questions, please contact Sarah Williams, Club Development Officer (email@example.com)