As part of the AGM’s Any Other Business, our new Chairman, Andy Barnes, suggested that in order to try and improve how the County serves it’s clubs that an ‘Open Meeting’ be held to ‘brainstorm’ ideas. We are open to any suggestions and hopefully this meeting will be the starting point to creating some Working Groups to develop some of these ideas further.
Some examples of ideas suggested informally at the AGM included;
- Assistance for clubs aiming to increase the participation in Hockey locally
- Organised County Masters Hockey
- Specialist Coaching opportunities for Senior players
- Resurrection of Senior (Over 18s) County Teams (Men and Ladies)
- Club County Cup competition(s)
- Contributing towards representatives travel costs to AGM and Council meetings
Please spread the word around your club, have a think about how you would like the County to help YOUR club, and bring some ideas to the meeting;
- On Wednesday 13th July
- At Highfields (Upstairs conference room)
- Start 7:15pm
There may be a reward for attendance.